[rescue] More basement cleaning

John Carr jcarr at poethecat.com
Tue Jan 20 17:11:11 CST 2015

As I'm going through stuff, more has appeared that I will likely not
have a use for any time soon. There will probably be even more
later...

Willing to ship at cost for any of the items below except the
monitors. For those, I'll do pickup or drive them within about 200
miles of 48067 (Detroit, MI). I absolutely want to see these go to a
good home!

501-1881 - Sun 10b2 card (BNC & AUI)
501-4230 - SunPC 5x86
501-2739 - Single-Ended Fast/Wide SCSI/FastEthernet (SunSwift/S)
501-2922 - TurboGX 8-Bit Frame Buffer
501-2553 - FC25/S 25 MB/sec fiber channel host adapter
501-2325 - Turbo GX frame buffer, TGX, CG6
501-1672 - GX CG6 Color Frame Buffer

501-5129 - 360MHz UltraSPARC-II Module
501-4849 - 300MHz UltraSPARC II Module (2 MB Cache)

A few 3com 10/100 PC Card cards, minus dongles

Dell-branded 19" Trinitron monitor - great condition, looks great!

Original sun3 monitor (4 BNCs) - weighs about 60 pounds.
Works well, but is slightly blurry. If you have some good
CRT skills, you could probably make it look as sharp as it
did when it was new.
~