[rescue] A little help and observations.

Robert Toegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 12:06:25 CST 2015

Never thought of that.  Actually never took it apart other than adding more
memory.  Hmmm..well, I guess I could search for one with a "supported"
chipset.  The worse it could be is unobtanium or the wifi in on the
motherboard (which would be kind of silly).  Can't hurt by looking.  Thanks
for the tip.

Bob