[rescue] A little help and observations.

Robert Toegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:57:32 CST 2015

I do have a few old PCMCIA wifi cards around here.  I'll give them a try.
I haven't tried to see if Solaris can see them.  Heck, I've gotten an old
Orinoco to work in just about anything. :)   I'll look at VirtualBox too.
BTW, It was the O2+ that I got from you that I talked about. Haven't done
much with the 60 but I'm ready to do surgery on the clock chip. Heh, heh.

Bob