[rescue] SS1000E

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Feb 27 14:40:33 CST 2015

There's still a part of me that would like a 1000/1000E again. Most of me
is glad this is far enough away that I can't be tempted :-) If you are
near Minneapolis and have one that needs a new home, I don't want to hear
about it... well, maybe :-)
I might still have a couple sets of memory modules for these things if
anyone needs me to look. Would also be FTGH.
Steve