[rescue] Still looking for an AG10E.. and the latest on my Sparcbook adventures

Bill Martin bill at bdoserr.com
Fri Feb 27 13:03:41 CST 2015

Chase:

I have 2 SparcServer 1000E and a SS 1000, which are FTGH.  I was given
them years ago when I was on a Sun accumulation binge.  Each was fired
up when I first rescued them, but they've been sitting ever since.
They're yours if you can find a way to get them. They're too heavy for
me to be willing to pack and ship.  I'm in Weems, VA -- just west of
Chesapeake Bay.  I could bring them in my ancient pickup truck to
Richmond, but that's about it.  Reply off list if you're interested.

Bill Martin