[rescue] Sun SM71 75Mhz SuperSparc MBus modules anyone?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 01:38:31 CST 2015

Hi Richard/Andrew

Purely customer requirements, they have specified the SM71. I guess it is to
replace like for like as a spare unit. I know there were issues with the
HyperSparc with earlier version of Solaris etc and at this stage they would
not be interested in patching or it may be that the software is certified and
may not even be able to be changed. However that is the way it is....

So if anyone has any spare, I would still be interested in knowing.

Thanks

Peter
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services