[rescue] Sun SM71 75Mhz SuperSparc MBus modules anyone?

Hauke Fath hauke at Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE
Wed Feb 11 01:02:08 CST 2015

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 23:07:21 +0000, Peter Stokes wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, sadly I need the SM71, nothing else and all the MBus
> modules on Ebay are not SM71, mainly lower speed.

They appear to be not very long-lived. I have four SM71s here (at
least), all with failed cache memory, although the SS20 they ran in did
not have internal disks. I guess they were built for an AC server
room...

Does anyone know how to map the OF self-test error information for the
SM 71 to the physical cache RAM chips?

hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        <hauke at Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
Ernst-Ludwig-Stra_e 15