[rescue] [OT] Debian founder dead at age 42

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Dec 31 14:17:10 CST 2015

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 06:36:21PM +0000, Peter Stokes wrote:
>Hi All
>I appreciate this being posted for information, but given the target interest
>of the list I would prefer not to see a relative discussion of anyone's
>personal life, please post that in a more appropriate place and keep this list
>for what it is intended for please.
>Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone.
>Peter

As the list founder/owner/maintainer/TERRIBLE DICTATOR, I agree.

Can we keep discussion about Mr. Murdock related to his work wtih Debian and
other Linux/OSS causes?  Celebrate what he gave the world, not how he left it.

Thanks.

Bill

FYI, the box that runs all this:

mrbill at ohno:~> uname -a
Linux ohno 3.2.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.63-2+deb7u2~bpo60+1 x86_64
GNU/Linux

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA