[rescue] [off-topic] What was this markup language?

Nemo cym224 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 07:19:58 CST 2015

On 8 December 2015 at 22:57, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you sure it wasn't GML the tool used?

It was DECdccument.  Google found me the following page, apparently
not from DEC, after all: http://www.ttinet.com/doc/App_guide.html

My boss at the time plopped a huge binder on my desk and asked me to
look at it.  (I still recall the silly exchange afterwards: "I looked
at document."  "Which document?"  "DECdocument."  "Okay but which DEC
document?" ...)

N.