[rescue] [off-topic] What was this markup language?

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Tue Dec 8 08:11:42 CST 2015

On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 06:52:02AM -0700, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> It couldn't possibly be PostScript because you would remember lots of %
> signs and would also remember that PS is a stack oriented language. Quite
> different.

Yeah it doesn't seem like it could have been PostScript from anything I
found when searching for it today. The only thing I know is people seem to
be producing .ps documents, I see a lot of them in certain areas. I have no
idea if that is the output of something else or whether they write them
natively. And I don't keep them around since I don't like the viewer I have,
I just convert them to pdf and use Acroread. Thank you.