[rescue] [off-topic] What was this markup language?

Patrick Giagnocavo xemacs5 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:52:02 CST 2015

It couldn't possibly be PostScript because you would remember lots of %
signs and would also remember that PS is a stack oriented language. Quite
different.

I would probably recommend Lout as being quite simple and easy to use.

It has been several years since I used it; but I output a 400 page
directory, complete with complicated page breaks etc. with it, that was
professionally printed and bound for the client I had.

Cheers
Patrick