[rescue] Seeking keyboard for an AT&T / Teletype BLIT 5620 termiinal

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue Aug 11 09:22:07 CDT 2015

OP,

congratulations on the 3B2 + terminal.   I wish I had a keyboard for you, but I
don't.

Steve,

I'm not familiar with either the blit demo software or the layers software for
the 3B2.

There used to be a lot more 3B2 resources online, and many are still there.
Unfortunately, it looks as though many of them have not been touched in 10+ years.

I'm hoping that if we get a working 3B2 emulator in place, it ( the emulator)
may stir up and/or renew interest.

Jerry