[rescue] Whither Solaris 10

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:01:34 CDT 2015

SCO was very successful selling into non-technical vertical markets. There are
likely countless thousands of SCO servers and the folks using them likely have
no idea what they are running.

I know Burlington coat factory had SCO in their stores for years, and U-Haul
franchises had SCO in their shops, etc.

Lionel