[rescue] Whither Solaris 10

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue Apr 28 11:02:18 CDT 2015

Solaris 10 went GA/was released in 2005.  A decade later it is still being
actively supported by Oracle, and I believe that someone posted an EOL of 2018.

My only question is will Solaris 10 win any awards for the longest actively
supported version of an operating system?

Has any other version been stuck on on version anywhere as long as Solaris 10
without the owning company going TU?

Jerry