[rescue] Has freshmeat.net disappeared forever?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Jun 25 08:11:24 CDT 2014

>> Because I'm an outlier, any point I make is automatically invalid,
>> or something?
> [...], yeah, that's the way it seems to work.

Well, yes, but I still have some hope that dragging it out into the
middle of the floor can help reduce it.

> But at least you like Git.

Well, it's the best answer I've found for my tradeoffs, and it's much
better than what I was previously acquainted with.  My tradeoffs are
restricted enough that the former doesn't mean much, and the latter is
a pretty low bar (RCS and CVS)....

> So you can still stick around here if you want.

That hardly seems to me like a touchstone for acceptance by the list.
Not that I can't understand feeling rejected, mind you.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org