[rescue] Has freshmeat.net disappeared forever? WAS:::Re: What to do with the SS20

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Sun Jun 22 14:49:11 CDT 2014

I am sure that I have the patched olvwm packages stored away somewhere.  It
wasn't as much as just the Solaris packages, there were also a lot of OpenWin
based software packages included also.

- - -

That aside, no one has any love for freshmeat.net ?  I don't know when freshmeat
started up, but I have been using it as a software resource since probably 1997
or 1998.   Sure, there's stuff out there like sourceforge, but their web
interface is horrible.

IDK, maybe its like back when Digg was in its prime.  Reddit was there also, but
Reddit interface was horrible.  Now that Digg is (essentially) gone, I'm happy
that Reddit is there.

Jerry