[rescue] Has freshmeat.net disappeared forever? WAS:::Re: What to do with the SS20

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Sun Jun 22 14:08:15 CDT 2014

Openwin/OpenLook/olvwm packages

I was just about to forward you a link.  There is/was a guy on freshmeat.net
that had all that stuff fully patched and packaged up for use on Solaris 9 & 10.
both Sparc and x86.

I just attempted to go there, and it appears that freshmeat.net, and its
b*stardized new name, freecode.com, dropped off the net on 18 June 2014.  :(

This is one I certainly hope I am wrong on.  Can anyone verify?

Jerry