[rescue] Electricity cost

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Fri Jun 6 12:12:46 CDT 2014

Very cool story about the link.   Learned new stuff today!
BTW, I'm also curious about the relation of cost to the availability of
natural gas.
Out here in the Atlanta area we use gas for Hot Water heater, furnace and
stove tops
Ovens vary... if it's in wall (we have one) it's normally electric, if it's
combined with a stove top
it's gas (we have one of those as well... two kitchens in the house).

Earl

P.S. Obligatory Rescue content : I'm going to my first Atlanta Ham Fest
this weekend...
let's hope there are cool things to rescue :-)