[rescue] Fwd: Re: Might rescue a B1600 w/ B100s blades: licensing issues?

dillwyn at room53studios.com dillwyn at room53studios.com
Sat Jul 5 23:08:13 CDT 2014

I'm very glad to hear that there is a way to bypass a password on
the switch module. Second thing I plan to check when I have access
to it, sometime next week. (The first being my usual flashlight
inspection for screws, paperclips, or staples in back/midplane
connectors. That lesson, once learned the hard way, is not quickly
forgotten, nor is the ozone and melting plastic smell it leaves
behind.)