[rescue] OpenSolaris Bible (book), Two Ultra 20s available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 16:22:58 CST 2014

Hello all,

I'm back to cleaning out the basement, and up for offer now are two Ultra
20 desktops AND a beautiful copy of OpenSolaris Bible.

I have two (2) Ultra 20s, both have one 82.3 Gig SATA HDs, both have 2 Gigs
of RAM, and both are in very good condition cosmetically. Where they differ
is in the CPU and graphics option installed: one has an Athlon CPU (3800?
>From memory) and an add-in NVidia 9400 graphics card (used to be Mr. Bill's
machine), the other has an Opteron 165 CPU and some Sun upgrade framebuffer
that has dual DVI with a splitter cable to drive two DVI monitors.

Both systems boot up fine, the Athlon box currently has OpenSolaris 2008.11
installed, the Opteron system has a Solaris install on it.

What I'd like to do is offer these systems configured as stated above for
$60 plus actual S/H. If interested, please contact me off-list.

For the OpenSolaris Bible I'd like $10 plus actual S/H.
Ultra 20 Links:

   Datasheet -
http://www.absol.co.za/medialib/Downloads/Downloads/Sun%20Ultra%20datasheet.pdf

   User's Guide -