[rescue] Request about IBM 1620 computer

Nigel Williams nigel.d.williams at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 14:17:31 CST 2014

I've corresponded with Regelio as I too have been looking for parts
for the Model B typewriter (I need the large square RETURN keycap).

I've been discussing options with a seller of one of the model Bs and
if it does not sell suggested parting it out might be worth
considering.

I would prefer to see the units sold as a whole item, but I've not
seen a damaged one appear or parts yet so complete units are so far
the only source. These typewriters are vey heavy and expensive to
ship.