[rescue] Old books available, and how to recycle?

Andrew Hoerter amh at POBOX.COM
Wed Jan 15 17:36:33 CST 2014

On 1/15/14, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, what can one do to dispose of paperback books 'correctly'? I'm under the impression that conventional recycling is
> not the preferred method (recyclers can't handle bound books)...

Another option is to try listing them on a service like
paperbackswap.com, if you don't mind holding onto them for a few
months to see if anyone bites.  That way you can get something in
exchange, at least.

(not affiliated with PBS in any way except as a user)

-A