[rescue] Trying to rescue a Sun Ultra 45

Sean Tedio seantedio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 11:21:04 CST 2014

Jon,

I did find the link that you provided but I didn't find anything
helpful (possible I'm not asking the right question yet).

I have not tried serial console (I didn't know that was a thing). I
will do some research and attempt to do that.

I looked at all the capacitors on the motherboard and I didn't see any
suspicious. They all looked and felt flat on top and I saw no signs of
leakage. However, that doesn't mean this isn't the issue.