[rescue] Sun 3/60 SCSI

Jonathan Sturges jonathansturges at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 16:39:02 CDT 2013

I hate to ask the obvious, but what device is supplying termpwr?  If the
terminator isn't lighting up, I'm guessing the host HBA is not.  If the 3/60
doesn't or can't provide termpwr, something else needs to be set to do it.
Maybe jumper the device in the 411 to provide it?  This can be dangerous if
you forget and hook it up to another SCSI bus later that already has termpwr
however.

Good luck,
Jonathan