[rescue] Sun Documentation Numbering

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 16:49:34 CST 2013

Hi

Sorry, no clear knowledge on the doc numbering, but on the component parts my
understanding  is and to elaborate on Jonathan's list.

501 are normally Sun boards
540 and latterly 541 are assemblies, which could be more than one board with a
bracket, most common are the disk drives which the 540 part is the disk +
bracket
370 and 390 are bare disks
300 power supplies
375 are normally OEM versions of another supplier eg SCSI and fibre cards

Hopefully I have not made a mistake with the above, it is late..

Peter