[rescue] Seeking early Sun Pizzabox systems

Oliver Cromwell vintagehacker at gmail.com
Fri May 10 01:02:14 CDT 2013

Thanks.  It really seems like that is whats happening.  I was surprised to
see the diskless 2/50 go for $400 (+150 shipping).  Since I am local I
could have avoided the shipping charge.  Are they really that rare?

I might have bid more had I known..  kind of thought a diskless system
couldn't possibly be worth that much.  Guess I was proven wrong.  There
were also some SunOS tapes that sold for over $120..  another example.

I'd be interested in original SunOS tapes as well if anyone wants to part
with them.  :)  I already have a lot of the tape image files that are on
the various sites online.

Oliver