[rescue] Seeking early Sun Pizzabox systems

James Birdsall jwb-tech at picarefy.com
Thu May 9 16:20:54 CDT 2013

Sun-2 came in both multibus and VME flavors. The 2/50 is about the only VME
Sun-2 that you'll see these days, because there was a trade-up program to turn
your big Sun-2 VME server into a 3/1xx.

The 3/140 isn't really a pizza box, it's a 3-slot chassis that was normally
stood on end. The 3/75, which the op didn't list, was a 2-slot pizza box in
the style of the 2/50, where the CPU board had a double-width backplate with a
cutout for the SCSI connector. The 3/75 CPU was of the 3/1xx family.