[rescue] Solaris 7

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Sat May 4 22:10:42 CDT 2013

I thought 6 was the last release to support the SS2. Regardless, I know I've got copies of both at the office.

And since that box WAS running the last supported release (whichever it was) as a desktop workstation before it became my firewall at home, I don't have any qualms about making copies for you.

or, if you decided you wanted original media for your resurrected collection, that could probably be arranged, too.

Christopher Purdy <escher.beretta.2112 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Good day all,
>
>[Note: Bill - if this is contrary to the rules of the list - I
>apologize -
>but I figured that sinced solaris 7 WAS free, and since I WAS a
>subscriber
>until the demon lords at Oracle took over, that it would only be a
>minor
>infraction...  If its a problem feel free to delete this post and let
>me
>know.. thanks!]
>
>Can any of you assist me in an .iso of solaris 7 for my new SS2?  I
>seem to
>have divested myself of all my solaris media, or at the very least
>placed
>it in deep storage.
>
>A temporary ftp link for the evening would suffice..
>
>Much abliged!
>

>--
>Christopher Purdy
>www.promethean-visions.com