[rescue] Source for new IDPROM chips?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Sun Jul 14 17:53:18 CDT 2013

> I'm restoring a few Sun machines and need a good source for new ST
> Micro M48T59Y-70PC1 parts (the integrated IDPROM/battery/RTC module).

I sell one of those things on eBay as a silent scope arcade repair kit. I
bought them from AVNET.com. It sounds like the module you speak of but I
don't have them in front of me.

There are lots of fake ones from China on ebay (you can tell by the laser
engraved writing.) The ones I bought are fairly new stock.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :