[rescue] WTT: axil optical mouse for other sun mouse

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu Dec 19 19:17:08 CST 2013

Evening!

The mousepad another list member found helped.  However, my axil mouse did
not like to use it.  The official Sun mouse he provided has no issues
whatsoever.

Anyone have a non-optical non-Axil mouse + mousepad (370-1170-01 works for
sure) they'd be willing to trade for this Axil optical mouse?  If it's
optical you trade, I'll need another mousepad.  If it's not optical, I
won't need a special mousepad. ;)

I now have an Ultra 1 working properly as a workstation.  I have a spare
keyboard for the other Ultra 1/Ultra 60, and the adapter to use with the
SS1+.

This is greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

--
Cory Smelosky