[rescue] Garage cleaning: free to a good home

James Birdsall jwb-tech at picarefy.com
Wed Dec 18 18:56:02 CST 2013

I'm in the process of moving, and also admitting that there are some
projects I'm just never going to get around to. As a result, I have some
items that need a new home before they end up at the recycler. They are
currently in a garage in Lynnwood, which is just north of Seattle, WA.
Most of these are too big to ship, and I don't have time either, so it's
pick up only.

* several old Microchannel RS/6000 desktop-sized units, both Power- and
PowerPC-based, and a bin of Microchannel cards. One of these may
actually be ISA/PCI
* a pair of Mac IIci's, and a bin of Nubus cards and other Mac stuff
* Umax PPC Mac clone
* Alphaserver 2100 deskside
* Sun deskside SMD chassis and two 8" SMD hard drives
* several HP 9000/700 family machines, including a couple C-class
workstations

I don't know the condition of any of it. I never had time to do more
with it than put it on a shelf and admire it. All pieces are likely to
include a selection of vintage dead spiders, though.

Best time to pick up would be this Sunday the 22nd, although I can hold
on to claimed items for a couple more weeks if need be.

--James