[rescue] SB2000 plastics

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Dec 18 15:46:51 CST 2013

Damn - meant to go private. Sorry all.
Steve

  -------- Original Message --------
  Subject: Re: [rescue] SB2000 plastics
  From: "Steve Hatle" <shatle at nfldinet.com>
  Date: Wed, December 18, 2013 2:55 pm
  To: "The Rescue List" <rescue at sunhelp.org>

  Peter,
  Thanks for your reply! I held off for a few days to see if anyone in
  the
  US might respond, but I've not heard from anyone.
  My shipping info is below. If you could give me an estimate on the
  shipping of the part I would appreciate it. This is an issue of
  cosmetics
  more than anything else, so if the cost is prohibitive I'll continue
  look here in the US.
  Also, please let me know what payment type you prefer.
  Thanks!
  Steve
  Steve Hatle309 East 6th St.Northfield, MN 55057USA