[rescue] 13w3 video adapter issues

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Tue Dec 17 09:35:50 CST 2013

Hi William

With the old systems, hold down the stop and the N keys when switching on,
this will set the defaults for the NVRAM even if dead battery. Suspect if the
battery is dead in it, that the system may error and not come up to the
graphics OBP screen, cannot remember if I ever saw what happened on the LX.

Standard resolution should be 1152x900 on the old systems, always an issue
with the vga and up to 1024x768 monitors.

Peter
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services
Tel: 01636 627990