[rescue] Looking for an IPX OT: picture of a SLC 4/20 or ELC ?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 13:06:43 CST 2013

I remember in the hey-day of Red Hat Linux a handful of Red Hat folks flew up
to Trenton for the Trenton Computer Festival and they snatched up a bunch of
ELCs and then scrambled to figure out how to get them back to NC...

I remember thinking that boded well for SPARC Linux... That was around Red Hat
7 as I recall.

Never actually saw an SLC/ELC in the flesh...

Wasn't there a project that took a bunch of ELC MBs and put them in a rack as
a sort of cluster?

Lionel