[rescue] Looking for an IPX

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 08:05:15 CST 2013

Don't kid yourself, POTS service wasn't that simple. As I recall, ordering
ISDN from Bell Atlantic was pretty simple, and POTS was simple to order as
well, but both have lots and lots of options.

I once worked in telco and had the opportunity to tour several Bell Atlantic
facilities as part of a telco tech class. The folks that take orders for new
POTS service undergo two to three months of intense training with bi-weekly
tests, and a failure to pass a test costs you your job.

Lionel

> On Dec 9, 2013, at 1:40 AM, Steven M Jones <smj+rescue at crash.com> wrote:
>
> But then you have to admit it's pretty complicated compared to selling POTS
lines