[rescue] Z180 goodness (P112)

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Fri Oct 26 12:56:46 CDT 2012

Not according to the information on the kickstarter page:

"This gets you a P112 board with surface-mount parts soldered on, a boot
ROM chip, and serial port pigtails. ... You'll need to source the rest
of the parts"

If you look at the photo/stillframe from the video, there are a LOT of
through-hole components and connectors.... which would not be included.