[rescue] Z180 goodness (P112)

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:48:44 CDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Robert Darlington
<rdarlington at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, that's a lot of money for a little computer with most of the
> parts requiring you to buy them and solder them on yourself.
>
> -Bob

Bob,

Some of us consider that half the fun is the building of the machine.
I've built a Z80 machine already (N8VEM Zeta), and a 6502 (Replica-1),
and I really think that you get more out of a machine that is your own
creation.  I'm sure that the satisfaction is even greater to design
and build the entire machine, yourself, but that's beyond me, at this
point.

- Alex