[rescue] Nekochan Help

Eric Dueweke edueweke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:45:41 CDT 2012

I have a weird request. I know a lot of you are members over on Nekochan.
There is a member over there who I owe some hardware but unfortunately, the
only contact info I have is on the private message function of Nekochan.
Since it has gone down, I can't get ahold of this person. Do any of you
know the contact info for Rem? I owe him (or her) a sparcstation 20 and
neglected to write down the address.

While I am messaging the list, I may as well ask an unrelated question -
anyone have a line on IBM RT hardware? I have been trying to find one for
the longest time.

Thanks!

Eric