[rescue] Wanted: SparcStation 20 and/or Parts

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:43:15 CST 2011

At one point I cobbled together a 'pimped-out' SS/20, maxing out the system as
best I could, to the extent I think I had the elusive 2nd VSIMM daughter card
that occupied an SBUS slot. I'm away from my stash this week, but I'll happily
see what I can find at the beginning of next week - ping me on Monday/Tuesday
as a reminder and I'll see what I can lay my hands on...

In exchange, I'll only ask for actual shipping from NJ and why you are so
interested in the SS/20 in particular.

Lionel