[rescue] Rescued Sun servers, now what?!

vintagecoder at aol.com vintagecoder at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 13:59:48 CDT 2011

Hi and thanks. The boxes I have (Sun Fire) all have believe it or not, RJ45
serial ports. They are designed to work with a special converter apparently
included when you buy a new server that is DB9 female to RJ45 female so you
can run a regular double ended RJ45 ethernet cable between the boxes. I
would have just about as much luck finding an Apple din cable as one of
those I just mentioned!

Anyway I am going to try to look some more over here before I ask anybody
to send me anything. Thanks to everyone.