[rescue] 3ware raid

Zachary Giles zgiles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:22:15 CDT 2011

Interesting.. I never thought about flashing the bios on it. I'll be
sure to be cautious about that.

Unfortunately I do have 4 of these. They're 9500S-8 PCI-X133. I
figured they would work with OpenSolaris but don't seem to.. Anyone
have success or ideas ?
Or are you flashing them to try and get them to work?