[rescue] Free SGI 1600 sw lcd

Joost van de Griek gyorpb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:22:05 CDT 2011

Correction: only O2's and Visual Workstations that have the correct adapter
card installed.

There were few "regular" video cards available with the OpenLDI connector: the
Number Nine Revolution IV and the 3D Labs Oxygen VX1. One of those (the 3D
Labs, I believe) was rebadged by  for the Mac and sold as a set with a
rebadged, translucent 1600SW.

.tsooJ
--
Wherever you go, there you are.