[rescue] Looking for Sun VME stuffs

Tom publix ittybittybytes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:42:10 CST 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Bill Martin <bill at bdoserr.com> wrote:

> I have several Sun deskside VME boxes taking up space in my basement and
> would be glad to find a good home for one or two.  But I leave in a rural
> part of eastern Virginia on the west side of Chesapeake Bay.  I could bring
> one (not sure I could get 2 in my car) up to my son's place near Valley
> Forge, Pennsylvania but that's as close as I'm likely to get to Albany.  And
> that would probably be in March.
>
> If you're interested, I'll go look at them again and give you more details
> of what I've got.
>

> Bill Martin

I also have MUCHO Sun VME chasis and parts. But I live in SE Arizona (near
Tombstone) and am including this for future reference to anybody who may be
in the area and will pickup. I also have dozens of 4M 4c
Sparc10,20,IPX,IPC's as well as drive and tape boxes. some in good condition
and working and some for parts.

Tom P