[rescue] Looking for Sun VME stuffs

Bill Martin bill at bdoserr.com
Tue Jan 18 10:55:44 CST 2011

I have several Sun deskside VME boxes taking up space in my basement and
would be glad to find a good home for one or two.  But I leave in a
rural part of eastern Virginia on the west side of Chesapeake Bay.  I
could bring one (not sure I could get 2 in my car) up to my son's place
near Valley Forge, Pennsylvania but that's as close as I'm likely to get
to Albany.  And that would probably be in March.

If you're interested, I'll go look at them again and give you more
details of what I've got.

Bill Martin