[rescue] [SunHELP] ADMIN NOTICE: Server downtime this Friday, 12/31/10

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jan 1 02:44:29 CST 2011

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 10:09:51PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> There will be intermittent downtime of all services provided by
> ohno.mrbill.net / sunhelp.org for a (hopefully) short period of time this
> coming Friday afternoon, December 31st.

Everything should be back up and working at this point, *except* for web
access to the mailing list archives.  I've switched from using Mailman from
source to using the Debian package, and there's still some config tweaks
and permissions I have to fiddle with.

Anyway, I've been working on this since about 2pm Friday afternoon, and
right now I'm happy with how things are looking.  Will fix the web archives
tomorrow when I get out of bed.

Happy New Year!

Bill

--