[rescue] Tadpole 3GX + extras for sale

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:56:38 CST 2011

I really thought CF/ATA cards *were* 16bit, as I remember using them
on a PC that would take only early 16bit orinoco WLAN cards, and my
Newton. Could be fogged up though.

Good to know you got wifi working!

Not running the original OS on stuff like this sort of rubs me the
wrong way, but I guess it's still neat-- especially if you can get a
wireless sparcbook.

As to the power monster:

PowerBook 1x0, 2x0, 5x0などの内蔵SCSI

Seems good to me, none of those used fast scsi drives.

-- Ian