[rescue] VGA Scan Conversion

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Thu Aug 18 20:05:00 CDT 2011

I was indeed aware of NEC's older line of LCDs, but I was under the
impression that the "MultiSync" name was just marketing, and that they
were only capable of specific scan frequencies, rather than the range
that MultiSync CRTs (and compatible) were capable of.

Do you actually have such an LCD? If so, I'd love to be proved wrong,
as acquiring an older LCD is much cheaper than a VGA scan converter.

Thanks!
- Alex

I remember seeing one in the store not too long ago and it said on a
label "Compatible with PC, Mac and Sun" (!)  I almost fell over.  Little
did I expect to see the word Sun in a Best Buy.  They also had
StarOffice on CD. (Double fall over)

Bob