[rescue] Rescue members in K-12 (WAS: re: Sun Ultra 20s...)

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Sun Sep 5 13:36:22 CDT 2010

   Well, when I got certified in '73, they figured that if you could teach
   high school science, you can teach lower grade science so I'm certified
   K-12.  Also comprehensive (all sciences).  So I think they figure out
   all of the other schedules first,  then I get what's left over. :-)
   Bob
   Sep 4, 2010 10:55:21 PM, rescue at sunhelp.org wrote:

     > I knew about Lionel, but didn't realize there were more K-12 types
     on this
     >list, especially certs.
     >
     >Bill sounds like high school, how many more are hiding out here?
     >
     >I'm sure enough about the age level that I''d wager a full
     complement
     >of
     >SPARCstation-2 4MB SIMMS against whatever that I'm the only
     Elementary cert
     >on
     >here. Well, sure enough that I'd be willing to part with some of my
     more
     >than
     >enough 4MB SIMMS (though I think I've managed to get somewhere
     under 4GB
     >worth
     >of them).
     >

     >Just made the decision to junk a eMac 1.25GHz because of badcaps.
     Irritating