[rescue] Hamfest in Timonium, Maryland, this Weekend

Daniel Eugene Forsythe defor at me.com
Mon Mar 29 11:25:22 CDT 2010

On Mar 29, 2010, at 12:18 PM, J. Alexander Jacocks wrote:

> I sold to regular folks
> a Netra T1 AC200 500mHz 512mb, an RS/6000 44p-170, some multipacks,
> and some other random gear.

And thanks for the RS! Everything checks out nicely, and glad you could point me in the direction of this list!

> It was a bad year for moving large servers, but they had to go, as
> they just don't fit in 900 ft^2.

I think it was a bad year for everyone there really- attendance was low, as were the number of sellers-
I was hoping to run into the guy I snagged some ThinkPad820s off last year as I need a replacement cdrom for the one I decided to keep for myself.

-dan