[rescue] Hamfest in Timonium, Maryland, this Weekend

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:18:00 CDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:15:11PM -0400, Joshua Boyd wrote:

>> I'll be selling from the "Cow Palace" building, near the bathrooms,
>> and the side door.  Just look for the two guys with all the *NIX gear.

> Do we get an advanced preview of what you will be selling?

Well, I can give you a re-view, instead of a pre-view.  I sold, to a
scrapper, unfortunately, a Netra T1405 2x400 2gb, a Fujitsu PrimePower
200 2x600 4gb, and 2 Sun StorEdge T3+ units.  I sold to regular folks
a Netra T1 AC200 500mHz 512mb, an RS/6000 44p-170, some multipacks,
and some other random gear.

It was a bad year for moving large servers, but they had to go, as
they just don't fit in 900 ft^2.

- Alex